412. A. Zhang, Y. Zhao, S. You and C.M. Lieber, “Nanowire probes could drive high-resolution brain-machine interfaces,” Nano Today DOI: 10.1016/j.nantod.2019.100821, 9 Dec 2019.
411. M. Sistani, J. Delaforce, R. B. G. Kramer, N. Roch, M. A. Luong, M.I. den Hertog, E. Robin, J. Smoliner, J. Yao, C.M. Lieber, C. Naud, A. Lugstein and O. Buisson, “Highly transparent contacts to the 1D hole gas in ultrascaled Ge/Si core/shell nanowires,” ACS Nano 13, 14145−14151 (2019).
410. M. Tran, K. Shekhar, I.E. Whitney, A. Jacobi, I. Benhar, G. Hong, W. Yan, X. Adiconis, M.E. Arnold, J.M. Lee, J.Z. Levin, D. Lin, C. Wang, C.M. Lieber, A. Regev, Z. He and J.R. Sanes, “Single-cell profiles of retinal ganglion cells differing in resilience to injury reveal neuroprotective genes,” Neuron 86, 21-24 (2019).
408. J.M. Lee, G. Hong, D. Lin, T.G. Schuhmann, A.T. Sullivan, R.D. Viveros, H.-G. Park and C.M. Lieber, “Nano-enabled direct contact interfacing of syringe-injectable mesh electronics,” Nano Lett. 19, 5818-5826 (2019). [supplementary info]
407. Y. Zhao, S. You, A. Zhang, J.-H. Lee, J.L. Huang and C.M. Lieber, “Scalable ultrasmall three-dimensional nanowire transistor probes for intracellular recording,” Nat. Nanotechnol. 14, 783-790 (2019). [supplementary info]
406. R.D. Viveros, T. Zhou, G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, H.Y.G. Lin and C.M. Lieber, “Advanced one- and two-dimensional mesh designs for injectable electronics,” Nano Lett. 19, 4180-4187 (2019).
405. B. Tian and C.M. Lieber, “Nanowired bioelectric interfaces,” Chem. Rev. 119, 9136−9152 (2019).
404. G. Hong and C.M. Lieber, “Novel electrode technologies for neural recordings,” Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 20, 330-345 (2019).
402. R. Wang, R.S. Deacon, J. Sun, J. Yao, C.M. Lieber and K. Ishibashi, “Gate tunable hole charge qubit formed in a Ge/Si nanowire double quantum dot coupled to microwave photons,” Nano Lett. 19, 1052-1060 (2019).