401. J. Sun, R.S. Deacon, R. Wang, J. Yao, C.M. Lieber and K. Ishibashi, “Helical hole state in multiple conduction modes in Ge/Si core/shell nanowire,” Nano Lett. 18, 6144-6149 (2018).
400. T.G. Schuhmann, T. Zhou, G. Hong, J.M. Lee, T.-M. Fu, H.-G. Park and C.M. Lieber, “Syringe-injectable mesh electronics for stable chronic rodent electrophysiology,” J. Vis. Exp. 137, e58003 (2018). [view video]
399. G. Hong, T.-M. Fu, M. Qian, R.D. Viveros, X. Yang, T. Zhou, J.M. Lee, H.-G. Park, J.R. Sanes and C.M. Lieber, “A method for single-neuron chronic recording from the retina in awake mice,” Science 360, 1447-1451 (2018).
398. G. Hong, R.D. Viveros, T. Zwang, X. Yang and C.M. Lieber, “Tissue-like neural probes for understanding and modulating the brain,” Biochemistry 57, 3995-4004 (2018).
397. X. Dai, G. Hong, T. Gao and C.M. Lieber, “Mesh nanoelectronics: seamless integration of electronics with tissues,” Acc. Chem. Res. 51, 309-318 (2018).
396. G. Hong, X. Yang, T. Zhou and C.M. Lieber, “Mesh electronics: a new paradigm for tissue-like brain probes,” Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 50, 33-41 (2018).