387. N. Gao, T. Gao, X. Yang, X. Dai, W. Zhou, A. Zhang and C. M. Lieber, “Specific detection of biomolecules in physiological solutions using graphene transistor biosensors,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 113, 14633-14638 (2016). [supplementary info]
386. T.-M. Fu, G. Hong, T. Zhou, T.G. Schuhmann, R.D. Viveros and C.M. Lieber, “Stable long-term chronic brain mapping at the single neuron level,” Nat. Methods 13, 875-882 (2016). [supplementary info]
385. A. Zhang, G. Zheng and C.M. Lieber, Nanowires: Building blocks for nanoscience and nanotechnology, Springer 2016. [Review, MRS Bulletin 42:540, July 2017]
384. X. Dai, W. Zhou, T. Gao, J. Liu and C.M. Lieber, “Three-dimensional mapping and regulation of action potential propagation in nanoelectronics-innervated tissues,” Nat. Nanotechnol. 11, 776-782 (2016). [supplementary info]
382. Y. Brovman, J. Small, Y. Hu, Y. Fang, C.M. Lieber and P. Kim, “Electric field effect thermoelectric transport in individual silicon and germanium/silicon nanowires,” J. Appl. Phys. 119, 234304 (2016).
381. Y. Zhao, J. Yao, L. Xu, M. Mankin, Y. Zhu, H. Wu, L. Mai, Q. Zhang and C.M. Lieber, “Shape-controlled deterministic assembly of nanowires,” Nano Lett. 16, 2644-2650 (2016). [supplementary info]
380. R. Day, M. Mankin and C.M. Lieber, “Plateau-Rayleigh crystal growth of nanowire heterostructures: Strain-modified surface chemistry and morphological control in one, two and three dimensions,” Nano Lett. 16, 2830-2836 (2016). [supplementary info]
379. J.-H. Lee, A. Zhang, S. You and C.M. Lieber, “Spontaneous internalization of cell penetrating peptide-modified nanowires into primary neurons,” Nano Lett. 16, 1509-1513 (2016). [supplementary info]
378. A. Zhang and C.M. Lieber, “Nano-bioelectronics,” Chem. Rev. 116, 215-257 (2016).