354. T.J. Kempa, S.-K. Kim, R.W. Day, H.-G. Park, D.G. Nocera and C.M. Lieber, “Facet-selective growth on nanowires yields multi-component nanostructures and photonic devices,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135, 18354-18357 (2013). [supplementary info]
353. X. Jiang, J. Hu, E.R. Petersen, L.A. Fitzgerald, C.S. Jackan, A.M. Lieber, B.R. Ringeisen, C.M. Lieber and J.C. Biffinger, “Probing single- to multi-cell level charge transport in Geobacter sulfurreducens DL-1,” Nat. Commun. 4, 2751 (2013). [supplementary info]
352. X. Duan and C.M. Lieber, “Nanoelectronics meets biology: From new nanoscale devices for live-cell recording to 3D innervated tissues,” Chem. Asian J. 8, 2304-2314 (2013).
351. X. Duan, T.-M. Fu, J. Liu and C.M. Lieber, “Nanoelectronics-biology frontier: From nanoscopic probes for action potential recording in live cells to three-dimensional cyborg tissues,” Nano Today 8 351-373 (2013).
350. B. Tian and C.M. Lieber, “Synthetic nanoelectronic probes for biological cells and tissues,” Annu. Rev. Anal. Chem. 6, 31-51 (2013).
349. J. Yao, H. Yan and C.M. Lieber, “A nanoscale combing technique for the large-scale assembly of highly aligned nanowires,” Nat. Nanotechnol. 8, 329-335 (2013). [supplementary info]
348. T. Cohen-Karni and C.M. Lieber, “Nanowire nanoelectronics: Building interfaces with tissue and cells at the natural scale of biology,” Pure Appl. Chem. 85, 883-901 (2013).
347. J. Liu, C. Xie, X. Dai, L. Jin, W. Zhou and C.M. Lieber, “Multifunctional three-dimensional macroporous nanoelectronic networks for smart materials,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110, 6694-6699 (2013). [supplementary info]
346. T.J. Kempa, R.W. Day, S.-K. Kim, H.-G. Park and C.M. Lieber, “Semiconductor nanowires: A platform for exploring limits and concepts for nano-enabled solar cells,” Energy Environ. Sci. 6, 719-733 (2013).
345. L. Xu, Z. Jiang, Q. Qing, L. Mai, Q. Zhang and C.M. Lieber, “Design and synthesis of diverse functional kinked nanowire structures for nanoelectronic bioprobes,” Nano Lett. 13, 746-751 (2013). [supplementary info]