128. J.D. Harper, C.M. Lieber and P. T. Lansbury, “Atomic force microscopic imaging of seeded fibril formation and fibril branching by the Alzheimer’s disease amyloid-beta protein,” Chem. Biol. 4, 951-959 (1997).
127. P. Yang and C.M. Lieber, “Nanostructured high-temperature superconductors: Creation of strong-pinning columnar defects in nanorod/superconductor composites,” J. Mater. Res. 12, 2981-2996 (1997).
126. J. Zhang, J. Liu, J.L. Huang, P. Kim and C.M. Lieber, “Creation of nanocrystals via a tip-induced solid-solid transformation,” Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 466, 89-94 (1997).
125. E.W. Wong, P.E. Sheehan and C.M. Lieber, “Nanobeam mechanics: Elasticity, strength and toughness of nanorods and nanotubes,” Science 277, 1971-1975 (1997).
124. C.M. Lieber and P. Yang, “High-temperature superconductors,” Science 277, 1909-1910 (1997).
123. C.M. Lieber, D. Vezenov, A. Noy and C. Sanders, “Chemical force microscopy,” Microscopy and Microanalysis 3, 1253-1254 (1997).
122. A. Noy, D. Vezenov, J.F. Kayyem, T.J. Meade and C.M. Lieber, “Stretching and breaking duplex DNA by chemical force microscopy,” Chem. Biol. 4, 519-527 (1997).
121. A. Noy, D.V. Vezenov and C.M. Lieber, “Chemical force microscopy,” Annu. Rev. Mater. Sci. 27, 381-421 (1997).
120. M.R. Eskildsen, P.L. Gammel, B.P. Barber, A.P. Ramirez, D.J. Bishop, N.H. Andersen, K. Mortensen, C.A. Bolle, C.M. Lieber and P.C. Canfield, “Structural stability of the square flux line lattice in YNI2B2C and LuNi2B2C studied with small angle neutron scattering,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 79, 487-490 (1997).
119. P. Yang and C.M. Lieber, “Columnar defect formation in nanorod/Tl2Ba2Ca2Cu3Oz superconducting composites,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 70, 3158-3160 (1997).
118. C.M. Lieber, A.M. Morales, P.E. Sheehan, E.W. Wong and P. Yang, “One-dimensional nanostructures: Rational synthesis, novel properties and applications,” in Proceedings of the Robert A. Welch Foundation 40th Conference on Chemical Research: Chemistry on the Nanometer Scale, 165-187 (The Robert A. Welch Foundation: Houston, TX, 1997).
117. P. Yang, Z.J. Zhang, J. Hu and C.M. Lieber, “Pulsed laser deposition of diamond-like carbon thin films: Ablation dynamics and growth,” Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 438, 593-598 (1997).
116. J.D. Harper, S.S. Wong, C.M. Lieber and P.T. Lansbury, Jr., “Observation of metastable A” amyloid protofibrils by atomic force microscopy”, Chem. Biol. 4, 119-125 (1997).
115. M.R. Eskildsen, P.L. Gammel, B.P. Barber, U. Yaron, A.P. Ramirez, D.A. Huse, D.J. Bishop, C. Bolle, C.M. Lieber, S. Oxx, S. Sridhar, N.H. Andersen, K. Mortensen and P.C. Canfield, “Observation of a field-driven structural phase transition in the flux line lattice in ErNi2B2C,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 78, 1968-1971 (1997).
114. D.V. Vezenov, A. Noy, L.F. Rozsnyai and C.M. Lieber, “Force titrations and ionization state sensitive imaging of functional groups in aqueous solutions by chemical force microscopy,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 119, 2006-2015 (1997).